6th Food Protein
- General Mills USA
- MasterFoods USA
- PB Gelatins
- Campbells USA
- Cargill USA
- FrieslandFoods DOMO
- Nutrition & Sante
- ABF Ingredients
- SGS Int.
- Protient USA
- Lup Ingred
- George Weston Foods
- Tine Enzymes
- Arla Food Ingredients
- RoquetteNandi Proteins
- Perfetti van Melle
- APC Europe
8th Food Proteins Course
13 - 15 November 2013, Amsterdam (The Netherlands)
We are in the early process of building the programme. Please contact us when you want to be an active partner in building the programme, as a speaker or in a different way as a partner. Reach out to Gerard Klein Essink at Bridge2Food, by email or phone: +31 30 225 2060.
We will shortly launch our new 8th Food Proteins Course 2013 website. Please take a look at last years’ programme.
6th Food Proteins Course
Properties, Functionalities & Applications
17 - 19 April 2012, Amsterdam (The Netherlands)
Connecting Ingredients & Applications for Insights,
Information & Network
...We have extended the early bird registration date until 15 April!
The Course “Food Proteins: Properties, Functionalities & Applications” is designed to give participants a theoretical and practical overview of vegetable and animal proteins currently available for food applications and to provide hands-on information about their properties and functionalities.
The entry level of delegates for this course is a finished BSc of MSc education in the following areas of expertise: food, feed, chemistry, biology, nutrition, science, microbiology, health etc. Managers with food industry experience can also participate.
This course is designed for all those managers who are active in the food industry and who want to learn more about the properties, functionalities and applications of a broad range of plant-based and animal-based proteins, and who want to obtain hands-on know-how and know-why. For instance, managers involved in:
- Application Development
- Product Development
- New Business Development
- Research & Development
- Technical Service
The course is relevant for the following food industries:
- Bread & Bakery
- Meat & Meat-free incl. Fish
- Dairy & Dairy-free
- Ready meals
- Confectionery incl. Bars
- Soups & Sauces
- Health food
And for managers working with:
- Food Ingredient and Food Protein Manufacturers and Suppliers like Distributors
- Enzyme Manufacturers
- Food Processing
This course is the only one available in its kind Europe and elsewhere. The combination of the lectures of industry professionals on the theory of a wide range of proteins with practical hands-on experience is unique and is a real point of difference with other courses.
What participants have said about this course
Managers of the below companies have joined this course in the past year. Some of their experiences & feedback:
- “Program format, the overview of all major proteins, kept the focus on proteins
categories and not on the companies of speakers” (General Mills, USA)
- “The organisation was great” (McCain Foods Ltd, UK)
- “Great to have global information about protein denaturation” (Danone, Germany)
- “Good timing and time management of organisation” (Kerry Ingredients,
- “Interesting to have all suppliers in one room” (Nestlé, Germany)
- “Meet really interesting people and have relevant discussions with them”
(Emsland Stärke, Germany)
- “Networking and fun was great!” (Campina, The Netherlands)
- “Good quality of speakers and delegates” (Volac, UK)
- “Good balance between information, networking time, freedom to operate as you like and the practical sessions are a real plus!” (Alpro, Belgium)
- “I have a difficult time being overly critical, since this course is so unique” (General Mills)
- “The collective power of all presentations (content)” (Unilever, The Netherlands)
Join previous delegates of: Campina, General Mills USA, Indena, MasterFoods USA, Edelweiss, PB Gelatins, Kerry, Unilever, KMC, Danone, Nestle, Heinz, Campbell's USA, Cargill USA, FrieslandFoods DOMO, Yiotis, Barilla, Nutrition & Sante, Solae, Carlsberg, Arla, Cadbury, NIZO, Numico, Rachel's, Puratos, Codrico, VION, ABF Ingredients, SGS Int., Solanic, DSM, Rabobank, Tivall, Zeelandia, Volac, Glisten, Protient USA, VSI, Danisco, Lup Ingredients, George Weston Foods, Indena, Biocatalysts, Novozymes, Tine, AB Enzymes, Palsgaard, Gelita, Hochdorf, DairyGold, CSM, IFF, Rousselot, Cosucra, Arla Food Ingredients, Genencor, Beneo, Roquette, Nandi Proteins, Bouwhuis Enthoven, Perfetti van Melle, Kemin, APC Europe and Symrise.
Content & Network
This course will bring together the know-how on properties, functionalities and applications of food proteins derived from vegetable and animal-based sources. The course is an excellent platform for networking in and with the protein industry.
To improve the networking opportunities, a complimentary dinner is included for all participants of the course.