1. Registration: The Bridge2Food promise
Inspiring, growth and networking: 3 Bridge2Food promises
- Inspiring: We inspire the industry and food value chain with trends and foresight to create better innovation for a healthier life and sustainable planet, driven by 70+ speakers from leading industry players.
- Growth: We actively bridge business and technical expertise to ensure our programmes and networks drive action and successful outcomes, together with 500+ professionals from the industry.
- Networking: We ensure that with a welcome reception, a dinner, and all great networking opportunities an easy-going and convenient environment is created to do business. This results in more than 30 hours of high-quality networking.
Your Registration Package Includes a lot!
Three Day Full Course Participation
Free Welcome Reception
Exclusive Course Dinner Option
Hands On Workshops
Package: Your registration includes…
- Three-day full course participation
- Hands-on Workshops
- Full-colour printed Course folder
- Great inspiration, learning, and connecting opportunities
- Opportunities to validate your strategies, develop new projects and grow your network
- Welcome reception
- Dinner (Optional)
- Refreshments during breaks and lunches
2. A limited number of delegates: 150!
The maximum number of delegates for this course is 150! So act fast as the course is filling up quickly.
3. Great evaluation of the 2019 course
The course is rated quite high, which is giving us a lot of energy to continue and to further improve! The ratings are:
– Quality of insights: 8.4
– Quality of networking: 8.9
– Bridge2Food: 9.6!
4. Take 30 Networking Opportunities
Enjoy 30 networking moments during the course and develop 150 new business contacts from the food proteins, ingredients, and processing industries. That is a fantastic opportunity to develop new strategies. Network with General Mills, Beyond Meat, Conagra, Daiya Foods, Impossible Foods, Green Leaf, Unilever, Pepsico, Nestle, Good Earth, DSM, Ingredion, Avena, Verdient, Cargill, AGT, 3Bio, AVEBE, Cosucra, Roquette, and many others.
And enter the Bridge2Food networks:
> 25,000 Bridge2Food database
> 30,000 Bridge2Food groups on LinkedIn
> 5,000 Followers on LinkedIn
> 1,000 Twitter followers
> 1,000 Facebook followers
5. Investment: Benefit from an Early registration before 30 November & Save $500
The current registration rate is $ 1,495 instead of the official rate of $ 1,995. (Excluding Tax and credit card payment surcharge).
Please contact Bridge2Food for special group packages of more than 2 delegates.
Method of Payment
When you proceed to the on-line registration form, then fill in all your details, click on Finish and pay via credit card. You are considered formally registered for the Bridge2Food meeting. Should you stop the payment procedure, then your registration is still considered as a formal registration. The cancellation policy, as mentioned below, is in force and binding.
When you are unable to attend, a substitute delegate is welcome at no extra charge. Please provide the name and the title of the substitute delegate at least 7 days prior to the meeting. For cancellations the following rules apply:
- Cancellations received until 60 days before the start of the Platform: a refund minus 10% administration charge and when applicable credit card cost will be made;
- Cancellations are received between 60-45 days before the start of the Platform: a complete set of meeting documentation will be sent to the delegate, and 50% of the invoice value, credit card, and postal mailing costs will be refunded.
- Cancellations received as less than 45 days before the start of the Platform: a complete set of documentation will be sent. No refunds will, however, be made.
The Chatham House Rule and Antitrust
To enable as open a debate as possible, this Bridge2Food meeting will be held under the Chatham House Rule. Also, Antitrust regulations of the EU are applicable. Registration means you state to comply with both these rules.
– Information that is gathered from visitors.
In common with other websites, log files may be stored on the web server saving details such as the visitor’s IP address, browser type, referring page, and time of visit. Cookies may be used to remember visitor preferences when interacting with the website.
– How the information is used
The information is used to enhance the visitor’s experience when using the website to display personalized content and possibly advertising. E-mail addresses will not be sold, rented, or leased to 3rd parties. E-mail may be sent to inform you of news of our services or offers by us or our affiliates. You may unsubscribe by following the instructions which are included in e-mail that you receive.
– Visitor Options
If you have subscribed to one of our services, you may unsubscribe by following the instructions which are included in e-mail that you receive. You may be able to block cookies via your browser settings but this may prevent you from access to certain features of the website.
– Cookies Cookies are small digital signature files that are stored by your web browser that allow your preferences to be recorded when visiting the website. Also, they may be used to track your return visits to the website.
Shipping and Delivery Policy
We do not sell any physical goods or services. All purchases made through our website or associated systems for membership or events shall be delivered virtually. Every reasonable effort will be made to provide immediate confirmation of all purchases. To verify purchases directly, contact us at +31 620039196.Register now