Jaap Harkema, Marketing Manager at Avebe will give a presentation at the 3rd Plant-Based Foods Course about new texture solutions for plant-based dairy alternatives.
“Manufacturers face many texture challenges when developing new plant-based dairy products: watery mouthfeel, lack of whiteness, emulsion stability, lack of creaminess, grittiness, inadequate melt & stretch etc. With the help of innovative solutions based on potato proteins and starches these challenges can be overcome”, he explains
Join this Unique Course and Learn more about the best innovations in meat-free, dairy-free & plant-based beverages.
Register here: https://bit.ly/2UqmjzR
The Course “Plant-Based Foods” is designed to give participants a theoretical and practical overview of best innovations in meat-free, dairy-free & plant-based beverages.
- Best Plant-Based Foods Course in class with 2 Tracks on developing the best Meat-Free & Snacks and Dairy-Free & Beverages
- Focus presentations: Trends, New applications, New ingredients, Stabilizers, Fats & Oils, New Processing Technologies, Delivery Formats
- Target audience: Food, Food Ingredients & Food Service Industries
- Combining theory & practice by Plant-Based Foods Course Industry Experts
- Participation: 150+ experts. Exhibition: 30 places