The Bridge2Food promise
- Inspire: We inspire the industry and food value chain with trends and foresight to create better innovation for a healthier life and sustainable planet, driven by 30+ speakers from leading industry player.
- Grow: We actively bridge business and technical expertise to ensure our programmes and networks drive action and successful outcomes, together with 200+ professionals from the industry.
- Nurture: We ensure that with a welcome reception, a dinner, and all great networking opportunities an easy going and convenient environment is created to do business. This result in more than 30 hours of high-quality networking.
Great Insights & Networking
This is how your industry colleagues valued previous Bridge2Food events
- Insights & Information – 8.0
- Network – 8.8
- Bridge2Food organization – 8.8
95% of the participants to last years’ Summit were pleased to have joined and returned home satisfied.
Your Registration Package Includes a lot!
Two Day Full Summit Participation
Meeting Innovation Leaders during Breaks and Lunches
Great Inspiration, Learning & Connecting Opportunities
|Register before 31 January and save € 500||Official Registration Rate*|
|Retail & food manufacturers
Financial Institutions & VC’s
(Regional) Innovation Networks
|Start-ups**||€ 795||€ 1,395|
|Universities||€ 795||€ 1,395|
*Excluding VAT and credit card payment surcharge
**Start-ups, please contact Bridge2Food for a special discount code. Start-Up companies should have a turnover or balance sheet with less than €2.5 Million and less than 15 people, and not being part a multi-national company. Start-ups which have received multi-million funding, while not yet having a turnover, are thus not eligible.
Special group packages for 3 or more registrations! Please contact Bridge2Food for more information.
Method of Payment
When you proceed to the on-line registration form, then fill in all your details, click on Finish and pay via credit card. You are considered formally registered for the Bridge2Food meeting. Should you stop the payment procedure, then your registration is still considered as a formal registration. The cancellation policy, as mentioned below, is in force and binding.
When you are unable to attend, a substitute delegate is welcome at no extra charge. Please provide the name and the title of the substitute delegate at least 7 days prior to the meeting. For cancellations the following rules apply:
- Cancellations received until 60 days before the start of the Platform: a refund minus 10% administration charge and when applicable credit card cost will be made;
- Cancellations are received between 60-45 days before the start of the Platform: a complete set of meeting documentation will be sent to the delegate, and 50% of the invoice value, credit card and postal mailing costs will be refunded.
- Cancellations received as less than 45 days before the start of the Platform: a complete set of documentation will be sent. No refunds will, however, be made.
Thank you very much for your attention.
The Chatham House Rule and Anti trust
To enable as open a debate as possible, this Bridge2Food meeting will be held under the Chatham House Rule. Also, Antitrust regulations of the EU are applicable. Registration means you state to comply with both these rules.
– Information that is gathered from visitors.
In common with other websites, log files may be stored on the web server saving details such as the visitor’s IP address, browser type, referring page and time of visit. Cookies may be used to remember visitor preferences when interacting with the website.
– How the information is used
The information is used to enhance the visitor’s experience when using the website to display personalized content and possibly advertising. E-mail addresses will not be sold, rented or leased to 3rd parties. E-mail may be sent to inform you of news of our services or offers by us or our affiliates. You may unsubscribe by following the instructions which are included in e-mail that you receive.
– Visitor Options
If you have subscribed to one of our services, you may unsubscribe by following the instructions which are included in e-mail that you receive. You may be able to block cookies via your browser settings but this may prevent you from access to certain features of the website.
– Cookies Cookies are small digital signature files that are stored by your web browser that allow your preferences to be recorded when visiting the website. Also they may be used to track your return visits to the website.
Shipping and Delivery Policy
We do not sell any physical goods or services. All purchases made through our website or associated systems for membership or events shall be delivered virtually. Every reasonable effort will be made to provide an immediate confirmation of all purchases. To verify purchases directly, contact us at +31 30 3200196.Register now