Unique & Largest Plant-Based Foods & Proteins Industry Summit
The demand for plant-based foods is increasing fast. There are many opportunities for retailers, food-service operators and brands to develop better and inspiring foods for consumers. More and more people are also seeking healthy and sustainable diets. This summit is a key and unique chance to develop and execute your business & innovation strategies:
- What is the opportunity for new plant-based foods from a consumer, retail, nutrition and food processing point of view?
- What are the future directions for new plant-protein ingredients from a user, supply, food, processing, sustainability and value-chain perspective?
You will be inspired and get answers during this 4-in-1 summit:
> Track I: Consumer & Industry Challenges
> Track II: Delicious Food Innovations
> Track III: Sustainable Process Opportunities
- Highest quality plant-based foods summit
- Top ratings: Insights 8.0 – Networking 8.8 – Bridge2Food 8.8
- Largest & longest running summit
- 600+ delegates welcome you to an elite global plant-based foods ecosystem
- Gain business strategies with best-in-class market and business insights
- The best place for business, project development & project calls in plant-based foods
- Access to a unique group of startups in plant-based foods
- 30+ networking hours
- 3 networking receptions & summit dinner
- 75+ speakers
- 50+ exhibitors
A fantastic opportunity to work with fellow leaders on future global strategies!
Great observations, innovative ideas, and excellent networking opportunities. Highly valuable experience overall.
VP - Vice President, Natural Products Canada
This was my first time joining for the summit and I very much enjoyed all of the presentations. Despite the circumstances due to Covid-19, I was extremely impressed with how you handled the coordination and execution of the event.
Product Development Chef, Symrise
Bridge2Food provides a wonderful collection of plant-based innovations in a dynamic and very friendly environment. The quality of the presentations is top-notch and the networking opportunities are engaging and high-value.
Dr. Shelley Balanko
Senior Vice President, The Hartman Group, Inc.
The Plant Protein Ingredients Summit is a very important place to be and provides a great opportunity to network. We are all building value chains of Proteins but it can be very difficult when you are sitting in your offices or laboratories. This Summit provides an excellent place to meet, exchange information and move together along the value chain to create a real vegetable protein business for the future.
Dr. Anne Wagner
VP Global Food and Phosphate Specialities, ICL
I think the network of people here is phenomenal
General Manager, 3F BIO
Awesome event, packed with interesting presentations, inspiring ideas and a lot of networking opportunities. I am positively surprised with the connections I have been able to make and with the possibility to meet people in the field of alternative protein from all over the world. Thank you very much for providing me with this great opportunity!
Product Developer, Nomadi Foods