The Bridge2Food promise
- Inspire: We inspire the industry and food value chain with trends and foresight to create better innovation for a healthier life and sustainable planet, driven by 75+ speakers from leading industry players.
- Grow: We actively bridge business and technical expertise to ensure our programmes and networks drive action and successful outcomes, together with 600+ professionals from the industry.
- Nurture: We ensure that with a welcome reception, a dinner and great networking opportunities an easy-going and convenient environment is created to do business. The result is more than 30 hours of high-quality networking.
Great Insights & Networking
This is how your industry colleagues valued previous Bridge2Food events:
- Insights & Information – 8.0
- Network – 8.8
- Bridge2Food organization – 8.8
Your Registration Package Includes a lot!
Three-Day Full Summit Participation
Free Welcome Reception
Exclusive Summit Dinner Option
Meeting Innovation Leaders during Breaks and Lunches
1-on-1 Business & Innovation Matchmaking
Great Inspiration, Learning & Connecting Opportunities
|Register by 31 January & save € 500||Official Registration Rate*|
|Retail, Food Service, Food Manufacturers, Ingredient Manufacturers,
Financial Institutions & VCs, (Trade) Associations
(Regional) Innovation Networks, (N)GO’s
|Startups**||$ 595||$ 795|
|Universities||$ 595||$ 795|
*Excluding VAT and credit card payment surcharge
**This rate is only available to startups with a turnover or balance sheet of less than EUR/USD 2 Million and who have fewer than 10 people, and who are not part of a multinational company.
Special group packages for 3 or more registrations! Please contact Bridge2Food for more information.
Method of Payment
Payment can be made by Visa or MasterCard and will be processed with your registration. On the payment page, you can fill in all your details and select your payment method (there is a 3% surcharge for paying by credit card.) If you experience any problems, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at +31620039196. After you have finished the registration, you will receive an email confirmation of your registration and a separate email confirmation of your payment. Please take note of the below cancellation, data and privacy policies before you register.
When you proceed to the online registration form, please fill in all your details, click on finish and pay via credit card. You will then be officially registered for the Bridge2Food meeting. The cancellation policy, as mentioned below, is in force and binding.
If you are unable to attend, a substitute delegate is welcome at no extra charge. Just provide the name and the title of the substitute delegate at least seven days prior to the meeting. For cancellations, the following rules apply:
- Cancellations received up to 60 days before the start of the event: a full refund, minus a 10% administration charge and applicable credit card costs;
- Cancellations received 45-60 days before the start of the event: a complete set of meeting documents will be sent to the delegate and 50% of the invoice value will be refunded, minus credit card and postal mailing costs.
- Cancellations received less than 45 days before the start of the event: a complete set of documents will be sent. No refunds will, however, be made.
The Chatham House Rule
To enable as open a discussion as possible, all Bridge2Food meetings will be held under the Chatham House Rule. Also, anti-trust regulations of the EU are applicable. Registration means you agree to comply with both these rules.
- Information that is gathered from visitors.
Files may be stored on the web server saving details such as the visitor’s IP address, browser type, referring page and time of visit. Cookies may be used to remember visitor preferences when interacting with the website.
- How the information is used.
The information is used to enhance the visitor’s experience when using the website to display personalized content and possibly advertising. Email addresses will not be sold, rented or leased to third parties. Email may be sent to inform you of news of our services or offers by us or our affiliates. You may unsubscribe at any time.
- Visitor Options.
If you have subscribed to one of our services, you may unsubscribe by following the instructions which are included at the bottom of each email you receive. You may be able to block cookies via your browser settings, but this may prevent you from accessing certain features of the website. (Cookies are small digital signature files that are stored by your web browser that allow your preferences to be recorded when visiting a website. Also, they may be used to track your return visits to a website.)
Shipping and Delivery Policy
We do not sell any physical goods or services. All purchases made through our website or associated systems for membership or events shall be delivered virtually. Every reasonable effort will be made to provide immediate confirmation of all purchases. To verify purchases directly, contact us by email (email@example.com) or call +31 620039196.Register now