Unique & Largest Plant-Based Foods & Protein Industry Summit
The demand for plant-based foods is increasing fast. There are many opportunities for retailers, foodservice operators, and brands to serve consumers better and more inspiring foods. Consumers are also seeking more healthy and sustainable diets. This Summit is a key and unique opportunity to: Validate, Develop & Execute your Business & Innovation Strategies:
- What is the opportunity for new plant-based foods from a consumer, retailing, nutrition and food processing point of view?
- What are the future directions for new plant-protein ingredients from a user, supply, food, processing, sustainability, and value chain perspective?
You will be inspired and get answers during this Unique 9-in-1 Summit
- Highest Quality Plant-Based Foods & Protein Ingredients Summit
- Top ratings: Insights 8.0 – Networking 8.8 – Bridge2Food 8.8
- Largest & longest running Summit
- Special 9-in-1 Summit: The Plant-Based Foods Industry | Start-Ups & Scale-Up Innovators | The Value Chain & Purchasing | Plant-Protein Growing & Economy | Plant-Protein Ingredients Innovations | Research Road Map Sustainable & Clean Label Foods | Research Road Map Healthy Nutrition | Research Projects & Collaborations | Plant-Based Foods & Protein EcoSystems
- 500+ Delegates welcome you to an elite global plant-based foods eco-system
- Validate business strategies with the best-in-class market and business insights
- The best place for business, project development & project calls in plant-based foods
- Access to a unique group of start-ups in plant-based foods
- 30+ Networking Hours
- 3 Networking Receptions & Summit Dinner
- 75+ Speakers
- 50+ Exhibitors
A fantastic opportunity to work with fellow leaders on future global strategies!
The Plant Protein Ingredients Summit is a very important place to be and provide a great opportunity to network. We are all building value chains of Proteins but it can be very difficult when you are sitting in your offices or laboratories. This Summit provides an excellent place to meet, exchange information and move together along the value chain to create a real vegetable protein business for the future.
Research Director, Tereos
The Summit is an excellent opportunity to get new insights for your strategy, to network with your industry peers, and to develop new business
Dr. Christophe Schmitt
Group Leader Proteins, Nestlé Research Center
I think the network of people here is phenomenal
General Manager, 3F BIO