The Bridge2Food promise
- Inspiration: Our over +40 speakers will inspire the industry with trends and foresight to facilitate innovation for a healthier life and more sustainable planet.
- Growth: We have built a balanced program of business and technical presentations to maximize the experience for our 400+ attendees
- Hospitality: As your host, we aim to provide a quality experience from the moment you arrive to the moment you depart. We appreciate you are with us to learn and network, but it is our goal to showcase the Western hospitality Calgary is famous for. Program highlights include a welcome reception followed by a mix and mingle dinner at one of Calgary’s top venues and optional tours to local businesses.
Great Insights & Networking
This is how your industry colleagues valued previous Bridge2Food events
- Insights & Information – 8.0
- Network – 8.8
- Bridge2Food organization – 8.8
Your Registration Package Includes a lot!
Two Day Full Summit Participation
Free Welcome Reception
Meeting Innovation Leaders during Breaks and Lunches
Great Inspiration, Learning & Connecting Opportunities
Unique Business-2-Business Networking
|Register before 31 January and save CAD 400||Official Registration Rate*|
|Retail & Food Service Companies
Ingredient Manufacturers & Suppliers
(Process) Technology Suppliers
Financial Institutions & VC’s
National & Provincial Government **
|Start-ups***||CAD 795||CAD 1,395|
|Universities||CAD 795||CAD 1,395|
|Exhibition Space (2×2 m2)****||CAD 995||CAD 995|
*Excluding GST/PST and credit card payment surcharge
**Therefore, there is a maximum of 20 tickets available for (trade) associations, (regional) innovations networks, cities, transportation hubs, embassies, government organizations
***Start-ups, please contact Bridge2Food for a special discount code. Start-Up companies should have a turnover or balance sheet with less than USD 1.5 Million and less than 10 people, and not being part of a multi-national company. Start-ups that have received multi-million funding, while not yet having a turnover, are thus not eligible.
**** The package can be booked when making an online registration as a delegate. A tabletop exhibit can be added when making the online registration.
Method of Payment
When you proceed to the on-line registration form, then fill in all your details, click on Finish and pay via credit card. You are considered formally registered for the Bridge2Food meeting. Should you stop the payment procedure, then your registration is still considered as a formal registration. The cancellation policy, as mentioned below, is in force and binding.
When you are unable to attend, a substitute delegate is welcome at no extra charge. Please provide the name and the title of the substitute delegate at least 7 days prior to the meeting. For cancellations the following rules apply:
- Cancellations received until 60 days before the start of the Platform: a refund minus 10% administration charge and when applicable credit card cost will be made;
- Cancellations are received between 60-45 days before the start of the Platform: a complete set of meeting documentation will be sent to the delegate, and 50% of the invoice value, credit card and postal mailing costs will be refunded.
- Cancellations received as less than 45 days before the start of the Platform: a complete set of documentation will be sent. No refunds will, however, be made.
Thank you very much for your attention.
The Chatham House Rule and Anti trust
To enable as open a debate as possible, this Bridge2Food meeting will be held under the Chatham House Rule. Also, Antitrust regulations of the EU are applicable. Registration means you state to comply with both these rules.
– Information that is gathered from visitors.
In common with other websites, log files may be stored on the web server saving details such as the visitor’s IP address, browser type, referring page and time of visit. Cookies may be used to remember visitor preferences when interacting with the website.
– How the information is used
The information is used to enhance the visitor’s experience when using the website to display personalized content and possibly advertising. E-mail addresses will not be sold, rented or leased to 3rd parties. E-mail may be sent to inform you of news of our services or offers by us or our affiliates. You may unsubscribe by following the instructions which are included in e-mail that you receive.
– Visitor Options
If you have subscribed to one of our services, you may unsubscribe by following the instructions which are included in e-mail that you receive. You may be able to block cookies via your browser settings but this may prevent you from access to certain features of the website.
– Cookies Cookies are small digital signature files that are stored by your web browser that allow your preferences to be recorded when visiting the website. Also they may be used to track your return visits to the website.
Shipping and Delivery Policy
We do not sell any physical goods or services. All purchases made through our website or associated systems for membership or events shall be delivered virtually. Every reasonable effort will be made to provide an immediate confirmation of all purchases. To verify purchases directly, contact us at +31 30 3200196.Register now