September 27 – Day I – Plant-Based Foods Industry
1. Consumer First: What is happening? What are the weak signals impacting society & industry
2. Enabling stakeholders: What does the government think, what do they need and how can this impact the drivers?
3. Industry Outlook: Trends, Opportunities & challenges
4. Category & formats outlook: Which segments are hot and popping and what can we expect from an availability & point of view?
5. Channel outlook: What is happening at the retail and foodservice levels?
6. Value Chain future: Where is the power? Suppliers, buyers, new entrants, substitution?
7. Raising the product bar: Where are the gaps, where is the white space, and what does the value chain have in common in terms of health, taste, and also sustainability?
8. VC & Investors: What is key for now and for the near future?
9. Innovation, Innovation, Innovation! New options from Ingredient Brands, Crops, and start-ups!
10. EcoSystems: What are the enablers & qualifiers? What is needed to create new platforms for collaboration and inspiration?
Hillary Gelfman, Director, Global Category Innovation, Kellogg’s, US
Elena Devis, Senior Account Manager | Vegan Category Lead, Deliveroo, GB
Leslie Ewing, Executive Director, Plant-Based Foods of Canada, CA
Madlen Karnatz, Senior Associate, SPINS, US
Marie Molde RD, Account Manager, Registered Dietitian, Food Industry Expert, Datassentials, US
Mr. Andrew Infantino, Marketing Director, Cooper Branch, CA
Dr. Julie Simonson, Vice-President Technology Development, Schwan’s Company, US
Tiffany Stephenson, Chief Marketing Officer, Protein Industries Canada, CA
Nicole Negowetti, Senior Director of Policy, Plant Based Foods Association, US
Prof. Dr. David Julian McClements, Professor, University of Massachusetts Amherst, US
Jo Raven, , FAIRR, GB
Sara Eckhouse, Executive Director, FoodShot Global, US