|7 October – Track I – Nutrition
New nutritional science on 3 blocks:
– Plant-Protein Quality (bio-availability, digestibility, and allergenicity)
– Plant-Protein Performance for Health (muscle health)
– Plant-Protein Diets (diets, nutrition & health)
The focus is on new science related to better availability of the healthy properties of crops, new plant-based (proteins) ingredients, and better physical performance and better healthy diets.
|8 October – Track II – Food Technology
New food technology science on 3 blocks:
– Plant-Protein Ingredients
– Plant-Protein Processing Technologies
– Plant-Protein Foods
The focus is on new science which will lead to new properties, new functionalities, and new applications with better taste and texture. As well as on new processing technologies using less water, less energy, fewer emissions, and creating less waste. Special attention will be given to clean label and the wholesomeness of plant protein crops, and thus less processing.