Unique Business Development!
– 20 Hours of Exhibitor Meetings & Live Video Chats
– 20 Hours of Inspiration Sessions with Leading Speakers & Panel Members
– 20 Hours of Networking with Fellow Exhibition Vistors
The Uniqueness of this Virtual Exhibition Plant-Based Foods Europe is:
– unique exhibition on plant-based foods, ingredients, technologies, research, crops, start-ups
– easy & convenient to meet exhibitors & visitors
– value for money solution to secure business development with live video chats
Your Registration Package Includes a lot!
Thought Leading Speakers & Panels, and Business Networking via Live Chat
The fees to participate in this Virtual Exhibition, June 8 &9, 2021
|Organisation Type||Early bird price (€)
before 29 February and save €150
|Official price (€)|
|Food brands, Ingredient & Technology Suppliers, Research Institutes, VC & Financial Organisations, Associations||€149*||€299*|
|Consultancy & Research Organisations, Advisors||€249*||€299*|
|Recordings & Presentations||€299***||€499***|
*Excl Credit Card Cost (No VAT, except for participants based in the Netherlands (21% VAT)
**The definition of a start-up/scale-ups is a company with less than EUR 5M turnover. Companies will need to show proof. After registration Bridge2Food will contact you to learn about your company, and also for a check.
***University staff only (Not for Related Research Institutes)
****You can order in addition to your delegate ticket the presentations and the recordings of the Virtual Summit. You will receive them once the event is over
*****Bridge2Food reserves the right not to accept a registration from certain organizations, which are regarded as competition (organisers of conferences, summits, etc., (market) research and or consultancy organisations). Bridge2Food will inform you about this decision by email upon registration or shortly before the start of this Summit.
Payment method – VISA, Master Card, American Express (EUR)
You can pay by credit card only. Bank payments are not possible. Visa, Master Card, and American Express payments are accepted in EUR.
>>> Register here.
> Easy to do business
> Convenient for delegates to book meetings with your team
> Large visibility to all summit participants, and via social media campaigns of Bridge2Food
> Brand building opportunities
> Great value for money
Method of Payment
When you proceed to the on-line registration form, then fill in all your details, click on Finish and pay via credit card. You are considered formally registered for the Bridge2Food meeting. Should you stop the payment procedure, then your registration is still considered as a formal registration. The cancellation policy, as mentioned below, is in force and binding.
When you are unable to attend, a substitute delegate is welcome at no extra charge. Please provide the name and the title of the substitute delegate at least 7 days prior to the meeting. For cancellations the following rules apply:
- Cancellations received until 60 days before the start of the Platform: a refund minus 10% administration charge and when applicable credit card cost will be made;
- Cancellations are received between 60-45 days before the start of the Platform: a complete set of meeting documentation will be sent to the delegate, and 50% of the invoice value, credit card, and postal mailing costs will be refunded.
- Cancellations received as less than 45 days before the start of the Platform: a complete set of documentation will be sent. No refunds will, however, be made.
The Chatham House Rule and Antitrust
To enable as open a debate as possible, this Bridge2Food meeting will be held under the Chatham House Rule. Also, Antitrust regulations of the EU are applicable. Registration means you state to comply with both these rules.
– Information that is gathered from visitors.
In common with other websites, log files may be stored on the web server saving details such as the visitor’s IP address, browser type, referring page, and time of visit. Cookies may be used to remember visitor preferences when interacting with the website.
– How the information is used
The information is used to enhance the visitor’s experience when using the website to display personalized content and possibly advertising. E-mail addresses will not be sold, rented, or leased to 3rd parties. E-mail may be sent to inform you of news of our services or offers by us or our affiliates. You may unsubscribe by following the instructions which are included in e-mail that you receive.
– Visitor Options
If you have subscribed to one of our services, you may unsubscribe by following the instructions which are included in e-mail that you receive. You may be able to block cookies via your browser settings but this may prevent you from access to certain features of the website.
– Cookies Cookies are small digital signature files that are stored by your web browser that allow your preferences to be recorded when visiting the website. Also, they may be used to track your return visits to the website.
Shipping and Delivery Policy
We do not sell any physical goods or services. All purchases made through our website or associated systems for membership or events shall be delivered virtually. Every reasonable effort will be made to provide immediate confirmation of all purchases. To verify purchases directly, contact us at +31 620039196.Register now