Research Conference Plant-Based Foods & Proteins Americas 2021
Live Online Research Conference with Video Chat Option for Ideal Knowledge Exchange & Networking
Join the Research Conference Plant-Based Foods & Proteins dedicated to connecting researchers (Post-Doc, Ph.D., MSc, Associate Professors & Professors) working on plant-based foods, ingredients, technologies, and crops with each other.
Researchers from all around the world can join this fantastic conference programme.
The objective of this Conference is to Advance & Accelerate for a better food world.
– Learn from the best-in-class researchers
– Presentations from top publications in leading scientific journals like Food Chemistry, Journal of Agriculture & Food Chemistry, Food Research International Trends in Food Science & Technology, Advances in Nutrition, American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, British Journal of Nutrition, European Journal Clinical Nutrition, Clinical Nutrition, Journal of Nutrition and Advances in Nutrition.
– Discuss with speakers and other researchers for more than 1 hour their work after the presentation
– Easy access to the speakers & other research leaders
– Global Access: Timings allow researchers from the Americas & Europe, to connect (9.00 AM – 5 PM)
– Connect with fellow researchers during the Conference and have 1-on-1 video chats
– Develop new collaborations with other researchers
– Kick-Start collaborations with industry
– Learn about research networks around the world
– Build new research networks
– Find Jobs at leading universities, research institutes, food brands, ingredient, and processing companies
– Easy access: No budgets needed for travel & accommodation
– Low registration fee
Unique Networking during the Research Conference!
– 20 hours of Presentations & Discussions with Live Video Chats
– 20 hours of Networking Breaks with live meeting chats with speakers, panel members, delegates, suppliers, customers, and exhibitors
The Uniqueness of this Research Conference is the easy, convenient, value for money solution to secure new know-how and insights via presentations and discussions with live chats. Book private meetings, video chat, do research exchange and enjoy for the first time a relaxed digital experience in an online format.
Companies and other organisations can gain a competitive edge by signing up to exhibit at the Research Conference Plant-Based Foods & Proteins Americas today. An easy way to connect with researchers and discuss research collaborations & job opportunities.
Prof. Dr. Lingyun Chen
Canada Research Chair, Department of Agricultural, Food and Nutritional Science,
University of Alberta (CA)
Dr. Pierre Fobert
Program Director Sustainable Protein Production (SPP) ,
National Research Council (NRC) (CA)
Dr. Pankaj Bhowmik
Research Officer and Scientific Support Lead,
National Research Council (NRC) (CA)
Davide Di Nunno
R&D Manager Pasta & Snacks,
GEA Group (DE)
Prof. Dr. Anna Paola Pierucci
Associate Professor of the Nutrition Institute ,
Federal University of Rio de Janeiro (BR)
Dr. Massimo Castellari
Institute of Agrifood Research and Technology (IRTA) (ES)
Prof. Dr. Anubhav Pratap Singh
Professor in Food and Beverage Innovation,
University of British Columbia (CA)
The Plant Protein Ingredients Summit is a very important place to be and provides a great opportunity to network. We are all building value chains of Proteins but it can be very difficult when you are sitting in your offices or laboratories. This Summit provides an excellent place to meet, exchange information and move together along the value chain to create a real vegetable protein business for the future.
Dr. Anne Wagner