Dr. Stacy Pyett, Proteins for Life Programme Manager at Wageningen University & Research will be one of the chairs at the 14th Plant-Based Foods summit Europe to be held 2-4 October in Lille, France. She will be chairing the Plant Protein Ingredients Summit, a unique platform for the food & protein Industry. She shares her experiences and describes the role she will be playing at the summit.
“I’ve been attending the Bridge2Food Summit for nearly 10 years now, and it exceeds my expectations every time– there’s nothing comparable for the density of contacts in the protein space. As program manager at Wageningen University & Research, my full-time job is to interact with the protein ecosystem, to understand where our knowledge and technology developments can help accelerate the transition”.
“This year, I am honoured to be giving a key-note lecture at the Summit for the first time. In the talk, I will present WUR’s vision on where our focus should be to achieve the greatest potential impact. We look quantitively at the opportunities in protein, and identify scientific white spaces. It is in the engagement with other attendees of the conference that I believe the real value for me, and for WUR, will be gained. No single actor can create a change. Only by finding a shared vision, and aligning with strong partners who share our goals, can we create a true impact. Looking forward to many terrific discussions in Lille!”
About Stacy Pyett
Dr Stacy Pyett is program manager Proteins for Life at Wageningen University & Research. She trained as a Chemical Engineer and started her career in the food industry as a researcher at Campina. Over the years, she developed an interest in plant-based proteins and the protein transition. In her current role, she works to establish collaborative with industry and philanthropic partners, and co-coordinates the investment theme Protein Transition at WUR.
#Plantbased #foods #sustainability #ecosystem #foodproducts #innovation #dairyfree #meatfree #nutrition #ingredient #plantproteins #protein
This Summit is a key and unique opportunity to: Validate, Develop & Execute your Business & Innovation Strategies:
- What is the opportunity for new plant-based foods from a consumer, retailing, nutrition and food processing point of view?
- What are the future directions for new plant-protein ingredients from a user, supply, food, processing, sustainability, and value chain perspective?
- Top ratings: Insights 8.0 – Networking 8.8 – Bridge2Food 8.8
- Special 5-in-1 Summit: Meat-Free | Dairy-Free | Plant Protein Purchasing | Plant Protein Ingredients | Plant-Based Start-Ups & VC
- 500+ Delegates welcome you to an elite global plant-based foods eco-system
- 30+ Networking Hours
- Unique Innovation Tours to Innovation Centre of plant-protein industry leader Roquette & Village by CA Eco-System
- 3 Networking Receptions & Summit Dinner
- 65+ Speakers
- 50+ Exhibitors
Register Now and be part of the Plant-Based Foods Network!