Bridge2Food interviewed industry leader Dominik Mattern during the 2017 Active, Performance and Sports Nutrition Summit. Dominik Mattern is Associate Director and Head of Business Development for Consumer Health & Nutrition at Lonza EMEA (Germany). The presentations of this 2017 summit including Dominiks’talk can be very valuable for making a new business and innovation strategy & roadmaps. See: https://bit.ly/2KsyU0S.
Dominik Mattern is a chair at the next: 8th Active, Performance & Sports Nutrition Summit 2018, 12-14 June 2018 (Rotterdam, The Netherlands).
Dominik will guide the discussions and add value to the Sessions on Diets & Supplements with the following expert speakers:
Dr. Jonathan Bortz, Director of Scientific & Commercial Development, Balchem Corporation (USA) on:
Next Generation Minerals for Sports Nutrition
– The challenge of being active
– Solutions for performance
– Raising the bar: Which science needs to be developed?
Mr. Michel Vos, Founder, Nootropics (The Netherlands) on:
Marketing Brain and Memory Performance Products – The Next Online Retailing Challenge
– Consumers: Needs, demands and solutions
– Delivering the solution online: Communication challenges
– Future growth drivers
Mr. Akos Piffko, Founder, NaturalMojo (Germany)
The Online Challenge in Europe: Consumers drivers and outlook
– Consumers & meal replacements: Importance of natural
– Building the category
– New trends
Dr. Russell Ward, Owner & Director, RW Innovation (France)
Agile Innovation: A Global Industry Review of Innovation Strategies of Leading Food, Beverage & Ingredient Companies
– It has never been easier to launch a new product and never been more difficult to make that product a success – what are the keys to successful innovation?
– Speed of innovation is increasing every year – which best practices are employed by leading manufacturers to accelerate development?
– Testing early, quickly and frequently are key to identifying winning products – how do top performers apply this approach?
Panel Discussion on Product Innovation with:
Mr. Chris McDonnell, Head of Product, Protein World (United Kingdom)
Mr. Afos Piffko, Founder, NaturalMojo (Germany)
Ms. Suzane Leser, Director Nutrition Communication, Business Unit Health & Nutrition, Gelita (Germany)
Mr. Russell Ward, Owner & Director, RW Innovation (France)
More insights on active nutrition? Join the 8th Active, Performance & Sports Nutrition Summit 2018, 12-14 June 2018 (Rotterdam, The Netherlands)
Fantastic annual active, performance & sports nutrition industry networking platform
Target audience: Food, Beverages, Bars, Dairy, Health, Convenience, Sports & Supplement industries
4-in-1 Tracks: Bars & Snacks, Dairy & RTD’s, Beverages & Supplements
Participation: 250+ experts. Exhibition: 40 places.