Le Village by CA Northern France – set up by the French agricultural Bank Crédit Agricole – that supports young companies with high innovation and development potential, organizes the innovation tour to the Euratechnologies Eco-system within the framework of the 14th Plant-Based Foods Summit, 2-4 Oct. Lille (FR). Le Village by CA Le Village by CA Northern France also organizes the European Plant-Based Protein Awards for Start-ups whose celebration will take place at the end of this great tour. Come and meet 30+ young entrepreneurs, who are breaking new ground in the field of plant-based protein!
This 3 hours tour will be held on 2 October. It starts at 15.00 and ends at 18.00. Check out programme
#Plantbased #foods #sustainability #ecosystem #foodproducts #innovation #dairyfree #meatfree #nutrition #consumer #valuechain #purchasing #ingredient #plantproteins #awards #startups #VCS #protein
This Summit is a key and unique opportunity to: Validate, Develop & Execute your Business & Innovation Strategies:
- What is the opportunity for new plant-based foods from a consumer, retailing, nutrition and food processing point of view?
- What are the future directions for new plant-protein ingredients from a user, supply, food, processing, sustainability, and value chain perspective?
- Top ratings: Insights 8.0 – Networking 8.8 – Bridge2Food 8.8
- Special 5-in-1 Summit: Meat-Free | Dairy-Free | Plant Protein Purchasing | Plant Protein Ingredients | Plant-Based Start-Ups & VC
- 500+ Delegates welcome you to an elite global plant-based foods eco-system
- 30+ Networking Hours
- Unique Innovation Tours to Innovation Centre of plant-protein industry leader Roquette & Village by CA Eco-System
- 3 Networking Receptions & Summit Dinner
- 65+ Speakers
- 50+ Exhibitors
Register Now and be part of the Plant-Based Foods Network!