If you are planning to attend the 14th Plant-Based Foods Summit Europe on 2-4 October in Lille, France you will be able to take part in the Roquette Innovation Tour and enjoy a great opportunity to learn more about the ecosystem, be part of inspiration sessions on novel food products & ingredients, and establish new connections with innovation leaders.
Roquette, the leader in plant protein innovations, will showcase the development potential of innovative ingredients during this innovation tour for food brands.
This 3 hours tour will be held on 2 October. It starts at 14.30 and ends at 17.30. Check out programme
This Summit is a key and unique opportunity to: Validate, Develop & Execute your Business & Innovation Strategies:
- What is the opportunity for new plant-based foods from a consumer, retailing, nutrition and food processing point of view?
- What are the future directions for new plant-protein ingredients from a user, supply, food, processing, sustainability, and value chain perspective?
- Top ratings: Insights 8.0 – Networking 8.8 – Bridge2Food 8.8
- Special 5-in-1 Summit: Meat-Free | Dairy-Free | Plant Protein Purchasing | Plant Protein Ingredients | Plant-Based Start-Ups & VC
- 500+ Delegates welcome you to an elite global plant-based foods eco-system
- 30+ Networking Hours
- Unique Innovation Tours to Innovation Centre of plant-protein industry leader Roquette & Village by CA Eco-System
- 3 Networking Receptions & Summit Dinner
- 65+ Speakers
- 50+ Exhibitors
Register Now and be part of the Plant-Based Foods Network!