If you are interested in getting new insights to validate your supply strategies, join the Plant Protein Purchasing Summit which will take place within the framework of the 14th Plant-Based Foods Summit Europe 2019, 2-4 October in Lille, France.
The Plant Protein Purchasing Summit will create a new platform for cooperation between buyers & suppliers, and diﬀerent parts of the value chain. Bringing plant protein ingredients to the market place is more than introducing another new ingredient. Food buyers require insights in the strategic position of suppliers to safeguard their global growth strategies. It requires much more of a food systems and value chain approach. The partnerships will need to be redefined. Building new ecosystems for business is another challenge for the industry. The future industry leaders will create winning value chains.
The Plant Protein Purchasing Summit will give you the best new insights to validate your supply strategies. Network with C-level Purchasing and Buying Leaders of fellow plant-based food companies and plant-protein ingredient suppliers. Talk about supply trends in the plant protein ingredient value chain, and the new demand opportunities.
Who should attend?
Retailers, Food Brands, Food Manufacturing, Food Ingredient Brands, and VC’s.
Which job functions?
CPO’s, CBO’s, CMO’s
Winning Value Chains – Take 7 Strategies
#1 New Demand Drivers: A Food Systems Approach
#2 Sustainability & Food Security
#3 Linking Supply with Demand
#4 Accelerating Impact in the Supply Chain
#5 Protein Ingredient Diversification
#6 Sustainability & Food Security
#7 Building New Value Chains: Natural of Highly Processed?
About the 14th Plant-Based Foods Summit (2-4 October, Lille, France)
Fantastic plant-based foods networking platform
Target audience: Food Industry, Protein Ingredients, Technology & Research
– Meat-Free Summit – Winning Consumer Products
– Dairy-Free Summit – Winning Consumer Categories
– Plant Protein Purchasing Summit – Winning Value Chains
– New Plant-Protein Ingredients Summit – Winning New Propositions
– Plant-Based Start-Ups & VC Summit – Winning Business Concepts
Participation: 500+ experts. Exhibition: 50 places.
This unique Summit will enable brands to validate their strategies and develop new opportunities with key partners, retailers, food service channels, food brands, food ingredients companies, processing technology companies, and research leaders.
The Key Business Questions are:
– What is the opportunity for new plant-based foods from a consumer, retailing, nutrition and food processing point of view?
– Which are future directions for new plant-protein ingredients from a user, supply, food, processing, sustainability, and value chain perspective?
Top 5 Plant-Based Foods Summit Objectives
Join this unique Summit and capitalize on below fantastic opportunities to advance and accelerate for a better food world.
1. Growing the best Industry Platform for the Plant-Based Foods industry in Europe
2. Enabling (Plant-Based) Food, Food Ingredient Companies, and all players to validate business strategies with best-in-class market and business insights
3. Be the best place for business, project development & project calls in plant-based foods
4. Assisting SME companies with route to market and market access & defining the gaps for business
5. Growing the global Plant-Based Foods Ecosystem for business and innovation