9 November – Day I – Plant-Based Foods Industry
1. Consumer First: What is happening? What are the weak signals impacting society & industry
2. Enabling stakeholders: What does the government think, what do they need and how can this impact the drivers?
3. Industry Outlook: Trends, Opportunities & challenges
4. Category & formats outlook: Which segments are hot and popping and what can we expect from an availability & point of view?
5. Channel outlook: What is happening at the retail and foodservice levels?
6. Value Chain future: Where is the power? Suppliers, buyers, new entrants, substitution?
7. Raising the product bar: Where are the gaps, where is the white space, and what does the value chain have in common in terms of health, taste, and also sustainability?
8. VC & Investors: What is key for now and for the near future?
9. Innovation, Innovation, Innovation! New options from Ingredient Brands, Crops, and start-ups!
10. EcoSystems: What are the enablers & qualifiers? What is needed to create new platforms for collaboration and inspiration?