Louisa Burwood-Taylor, Head of Media & Research for AgFunder and chief editor of AgFunderNews, will be presenting the talk “Plant-Based Foods: A Global Trend – Top 5 Challenges” at the 14th Plant-Based Foods Summit Europe 2019 in Lille, France, on 2-4 October 2019.
Louisa is a journalist reporting on the growing alternative protein space – and more broadly foodtech and agtech startups and venture capital. She expects her organisation can play an important role in the protein transition through awareness, storytelling and investment (from her investment arm).
Which barriers for the protein transition exist now in your society in your opinion?
Habits, love of meat, scalability, environmental concerns, affordability
About Louisa Burwood-Taylor
Louisa is Head of Media & Research for AgFunder and chief editor of AgFunderNews, bringing over 10 years of financial journalism experience to the team. She has covered a range of financial products and markets during her career, from equity capital markets in Asia to structured bonds in Europe, before turning her attention to food and agriculture over five years ago. She’s also been responsible for launching two publications: an institutional investment intelligence service for the Financial Times and the first-ever title focused on agriculture investment, Agri Investor, for PEI Media
#Plantbased #foods #sustainability #ecosystem #foodproducts #innovation #dairyfree #meatfree #nutrition #consumer #valuechain #purchasing #ingredient #plantproteins #awards #startups #VCS #protein
This Summit is a key and unique opportunity to: Validate, Develop & Execute your Business & Innovation Strategies:
- What is the opportunity for new plant-based foods from a consumer, retailing, nutrition and food processing point of view?
- What are the future directions for new plant-protein ingredients from a user, supply, food, processing, sustainability, and value chain perspective?
- Top ratings: Insights 8.0 – Networking 8.8 – Bridge2Food 8.8
- Special 5-in-1 Summit: Meat-Free | Dairy-Free | Plant Protein Purchasing | Plant Protein Ingredients | Plant-Based Start-Ups & VC
- 500+ Delegates welcome you to an elite global plant-based foods eco-system
- 30+ Networking Hours
- Unique Innovation Tours to Innovation Centre of plant-protein industry leader Roquette & Village by CA Eco-System
- 3 Networking Receptions & Summit Dinner
- 65+ Speakers
- 50+ Exhibitors
Register Now and be part of the Plant-Based Foods Network!