WELCOME TO THE BRIDGE2FOOD VIRTUAL EVENT BRIEFING
HOW TO SET UP YOUR BOOTH:
1. Actions Marketing & Communication & Information
– Make LinkedIn Post
We have also prepared two sample messages to use on your social media channels, along with a graphic, attached below.
a) <Company Name> will be participating as <Supporting/Media>Partner at @Bridge2Food’s Exhibition Plant-Based Foods & Proteins Europe 2021 (8 & 9 June, 09.00 am – 5.30 pm CEST-Amsterdam Time) https://bit.ly/3wVoShe. The exhibition is an excellent opportunity to build new business and create new networks. <Company name >will be showcasing its products/services <innovation>, Looking forward to e- meeting you at our own virtual booth! Book your place now: https://bit.ly/3mKDon8 and see you there!
b) Sample text: Great to partner with @Bridge2Food for the Exhibition Plant-Based Foods & Proteins Europe 2021 (8 & 9 June, 09.00 am – 5.30 pm CEST-Amsterdam Time) https://bit.ly/3wVoShe. Our speaker <name> will be presenting about <topic>. Join us on <date/time> https://bit.ly/3mKDon8
Please include some of these hashtags at the bottom of your social media posts: #B2FExhibitions #plantbased #plantproteins #nutrition #food #valuechain #ecosystem #innovations #sustainability
> Would you be willing to like/share our announcements on LinkedIn and Twitter?
– Announcement on LinkedIn
– Announcement on Twitter
– Share LinkedIn Bridge2Food Corporate Page: We have also created a special Event Page on LinkedIn to promote the exhibition. It would be great if you could join it and invite your network to follow it too.
2. Actions Registration
1. Register in Cvent here (check our emails for the discount code!)
2. Check your system here.
3. Email email@example.com with a confirmation of your system check (also share your planned marketing actions if you are an exhibitor).
This page will be updated once every week with new links, videos of the platform, exhibitors, program items, and frequently asked questions. Got any questions we should add to this list already? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll add it to the next update!
|WK||Date||What||Who||Action & Links|
3 Virtual Event Platform in 15 steps, including FAQ’s
1. Event application to grant you access to the event and your profile, way before it starts.
2. Feel welcome with a personalized login and lobby to interact with others after a session ends.
3. Interact with others through text in the lobby, session or use private (group) chats or video calls.
4. Meet new people by joining the networking carousel randomly or get matched on your topic
5. Receive new networking suggestions based on your field of interest
6. Immerse in live sessions where you are almost one-on-one with a speaker
7. Ask live questions in the Q&A tab, answer poll questions, or get invited on stage!
8. Segment all exhibitors based on the products you are looking for in the product catalog and visit their booths
9. Get in touch with the person behind an offer with the click of a button
10. Find more information on the products and companies you are looking for in our catalog of brochures
11. Collect data after the event is over by exporting your contacts, or receiving a report as an exhibitor
12. Watch-back recordings of the sessions you might have missed or want to watch again.
13. Track your saving in CO2/carbon footprint
14. Hands-on technical assistance available before and during the event
– Where can I find a summary of what to expect and what I should do during the next event?
Here you’ll find documentation for exhibitors, speakers, and participants
– Can speakers and exhibitors login before the event starts?
As a speaker and/or exhibitor you can access the virtual environment before everyone else. You will receive an invitation for one of the AMA and platform tours if you are registered as a speaker and/or exhibitor. All other attendees can log in to the application about one week prior to the event.
– When will the platform open?
The platform will officially open one week before the event is due to happen.
– How can I add questions to this FAQ list?
This page will be updated once every week with new links, videos of the platform, exhibitors, and frequently asked questions. Got any questions we should add to this list already? Send an email to email@example.com and we’ll add it to the next update
– Is a VPN/company network supported?
We don’t recommend using a VPN. Since Let’s Get Digital is using video and audio services it needs to use more traffic than a regular website. Most VPN or company networks are blocking this by default. We would recommend not using a VPN or company network.
– I don’t have my login data
Please provide us with a confirmation of your system check and we’ll provide you with your login details