If you are interested in new trends on the growth of the dairy-free industry, and the challenges to accelerate consumer uptake and market demand in retail, food service and other channels, you should attend the Dairy-Free Summit. This summit will take place within the framework of the 14th Plant-Based Foods Summit Europe 2019, 2-4 October in Lille, France.
The Dairy-Free Summit creates:
1. A new Platform for Brands in the Dairy-Free Industry
2. New Collaborations Opportunities
3. New Insights in Consumer Trends, Market and Business Developments
1. The Best place to Validate your Business Strategies
2. Network with C-level Business Leaders
3. Gain New Insights in the Dairy-Free Industry
C-Leaders from Retailers, Food Brands, Food Manufacturing, Food Ingredient Brands, and VC’s. Brands like: Alpro, ENSA, Nestle, Sojasun / Triballat, Nutrition & Sante, Liquats Vegetal, Hain Celestial, Amidori, and many others
Your Summit Take-Homes: Winning Consumer Categories
#1 One Voice
#2 Building the Category
#3 Differentiate …?!
#4 Beyond Milk…
#5 Getting the Value Chain Right
#6 Connecting the Climate & Sustainability Dots
#7 Nutritional & Health Advantages
This Summit is a key and unique opportunity to: Validate, Develop & Execute your Business & Innovation Strategies:
- What is the opportunity for new plant-based foods from a consumer, retailing, nutrition and food processing point of view?
- What are the future directions for new plant-protein ingredients from a user, supply, food, processing, sustainability, and value chain perspective?
- Top ratings: Insights 8.0 – Networking 8.8 – Bridge2Food 8.8
- Special 5-in-1 Summit: Meat-Free | Dairy-Free | Plant Protein Purchasing | Plant Protein Ingredients | Plant-Based Start-Ups & VC
- 500+ Delegates welcome you to an elite global plant-based foods eco-system
- 30+ Networking Hours
- Unique Innovation Tours to Innovation Centre of plant-protein industry leader Roquette & Village by CA Eco-System
- 3 Networking Receptions & Summit Dinner
- 65+ Speakers
- 50+ Exhibitors
#Plantbased #foods #sustainability #ecosystem #foodproducts #innovation #dairyfree #meatfree #nutrition #consumer #valuechain #purchasing #ingredient #plantproteins #startups #VCS