This panel will focus on:
- What is the perspective of plant farmers on plant protein quality? What happened in the past and what are the new developments?
- What are bigger food companies doing to ensure protein quality/price/resilience/sustainability. Vertical integration?
- Where is more room for connectivity along the supply chain?
- How do ingredient manufacturers deal with changing crop yields/protein content and quality? What are possible solutions?
- What are the plant protein sources of the future from the perspective of each panelist? Are we stuck with soy and pea?