A UNIQUE PARTNERSHIP YOU WON'T FIND ANYWHERE ELSE.
Leaders from around the world and all along the value chain come together online in the Plant-Based Foods & Proteins Industry EcoSystem to improve the quality of plant-based foods and accelerate the transition to sustainable, healthy food systems.
More than 300 leaders from 110+ organisations. You’ll collaborate with food brands, ingredient & processing companies, research institutes, universities, industry & innovation associations, growers & breeders, agriculture companies, technology companies, and more.
- A community like no other: with over 300 members, we are the largest plant-based EcoSystem running.
- Be Part of Something Bigger: You can join leading food brands, ingredient & process technology companies, research institutes, universities, grower associations, and breeders who are all working together toward a better future. Read five perspectives about why it is important to be part of this community.
- R&D Road Mapping: Partners are building a research & development agenda for 2025. We discuss the areas to invest in to accelerate the protein transition with breeding, technology, sustainability, nutrition, and diets.
- Share Your Expertise: Partners take what they learn back to their organisation leaders in areas such as research, development, quality, sustainability, and innovation. Your colleagues can then develop working groups or even new ecosystems in their areas of expertise.
- Build Your Global Network: The EcoSystem features, on a monthly basis, a unique insiders’ look and an opportunity to connect with regional plant-based ecosystems from Europe, the Americas, and Asia Pacific.
- Collaborate on Industry Challenges: Partners work in teams on open, collaborative challenges in areas such as taste & texture, nutrition, product conformity, and sustainability. The challenges operate in the pre-competitive space, and have concrete actions, deliverables, and outcomes.
- Validate Your Key Strategies: The dynamics of the plant-based food industry are rapidly evolving. The EcoSystem is an easy and convenient way for you to validate various research, development, innovation, business, or sustainability strategies you are working on, and allows you to present areas you are open for collaborative work with EcoSystem partners.
- Grow the Plant-Based Pie: Since we began in 2019, the EcoSystem has seen a multitude of new business relationships develop, alongside all the collaborative work. The bi-monthly EcoSystem meetings make networking simple, build trust, and create new business.
Meet the EcoSystem Advisory Board
Register your interest to join the EcoSystem now via one of the links below: