Jeff Sanders received his B.Sc. in Applied Physics from Worcester Polytechnic Institute and then his Ph.D. in biophysics and molecular pharmacology from Thomas Jefferson Medical College. Since joining Schrödinger in 2013, he has served several roles. Jeff is currently the product manager and technical lead for the consumer packaged goods applications group. Additionally, he is a managing board member of the Food Engineering, Expansion, and Development (FEED) Institute.
The Aims of the Delicious Foods Track are to create shared visions on:
1. How relevant for developing new foods are themes like Affordability, Healthy Diets & Nutrition, Delicious Foods, and Sustainability?
2. How does the world of novel food ingredients look like? What can we expect in the coming years?
3. Which key new categories will emerge and how can the value chain tap into these opportunities?
4. Which new EcoSystems can contribute?
5. What is the agenda of the Global Plant-Based Foods & Proteins EcoSystem? How can you tap into these EcoSystems?