Julia is a perpetual innovator, with a 20-year career developing new products, business models, and strategies. She has directly created and launched myriad brands as well as being instrumental in the development and advancement of multiple successful food & beverage brands.
This panel discussion will focus on:
• What is your overall impression of the plant-based food industry’s health today? We hear it’s struggling from the media and the stock market but is there another side of the story from the supply chain and private investors?
• Do cultural factors influence rates of adoption of plant-based meat among countries?
• What can the plant-based meat industry learn from the continued growth of plant-based beverages?
• How does the industry cultivate the next stage of plant-based adopters?
• How will the next generation of plant-based products differ from those currently available?