This panel discussion will focus on:
- What is the current product development and sales status of plant-based and other meat alternatives?
- What are the main challenges? Process? Sensory? Ingredients?
- Where do we see the different technologies for the production of meat alternatives in the future? Extrusion, 3D printing, simple mixing, shear cell, etc.?
- To further foster the growth… where does the product development go?
- Is there opportunity to create new products that have similar nutrient properties than meat (e.g., protein, B12, zinc) but do not resemble muscle tissue?
- What has to happen that we can bring such products (“meat alternatives” that do not resemble meat) to the market?